DREAMS ARE REAL.

.

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

ONE DRIECTION.

Five boys....
One dream....
One band....

ONE DIRECTION.


They brighten the day. They excite meThey make me feel important. They teach me things. Their music inspires me. Their ways make me feel happy. They and their flocks jokes and make me feel proud of them. I love them.


They have opened my eyes, and I do not happen very often. But what matters is if they my lifewould be perfect.

Thank you Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn, you are great.
Erea.








TRADUCCION:



Ellos alegran los días. Ellos me emocionan. Ellos me hacen sentir importante. Ellos me enseñan cosas. Su música me inspira. Sus formas de ser me hacen sentir feliz. Ellos y Sus chistes y parvadas me hacen sentirme orgullosa de ellos. Les amo a ellos.


Ellos, me han abierto los ojos, y eso no me ocurre muy a menudo. Pero lo que cuenta es que si ellos mi vida no sería perfecta.

Thank you Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis y Zayn, vosotros sois grandes.


Yo, otra vez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario